The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils - Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D.
“The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils” explores scientific breakthroughs in understanding Essential Oils and their advantages over synthetic drugs. Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D., reveals how the effectiveness of Essential Oils stems from our common biochemical and cellular heritage with plants.
“The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils” explores scientific breakthroughs in understanding Essential Oils and their advantages over synthetic drugs. Kurt Schnaubelt, Ph.D., reveals how the effectiveness of Essential Oils stems from our common biochemical and cellular heritage with plants. Recent research in molecular, cellular and evolutionary biology shows how the multilayered activities of plant essences help maintain the integrity of our genetic code. Schnaubelt presents simple recipes and techniques for treating and preventing common ailments such as colds, flu, herpes, candida and general pain management. New Essential Oil treatments for hepatitis, osteoporosis, liver detoxification, prevention of UV damage and melanoma are reviewed. Possible treatments for lessening the debilitating side effects of chemotherapy and other cancer treatments are explored. Also discussed are home uses of Essential Oils for relaxation or skin care which can be utilized to help build one’s immunity and overall well-being. Learn about the healing powers of plant essences from around the world and utilize their powers to increase your well-being with beautifully illustrated “The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils”.
Overview of Topics:
- The Science of Aromatherapy
- The Foundations of Aromatherapy
- The Bioactivity of Essential Oils
- From Biology to Aromatherapy
- Recognizing Authenticity, Safety, Diversity and Fragrance
- Authentic Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Safety in the Information Age
- Aromatherapy Connects with Diverse Traditions
- The Mystery of Fragrance
- Treatment Strategies and Protocols
- How to Apply Essential Oils Topically
- How to Apply Essential Oils Internally
- Essential Oils for Common Ailments
- Essential Oils and the Skin
- Treating Chemotherapy-Induced Vomiting and Nausea
- Aromatherapy and Cancer
- Selected Aspects of Chinese Medical Aromatherapy: Cancer and Autoimmune Disease
- Essential Oils and Hepatitis B and C
Size: 8” x 10” x .75”